February 20, 2011
Slacking
So I've been a little caught up the past two weeks with crunch time for my NCLEX studying and working here and there. (For those of you who don't know I've been working as a Pharmacy Tech at Walgreens for the past 4.5 years) I took my NCLEX exam this last Friday and I have no clue how I did. The test is adaptive questioning and has a minimum of 75 questions with a maximum of 265. I only got 75 questions and was the first one out of there. This can mean 1 of 2 things. I either totally BOMBED it and they knew at 75 questions that there was no hope for me, or I knocked it out of the park! They're two pretty opposite outcomes so I can't get my hopes up quite yet. I'll find out sometime this week I believe so cross your fingers! After my results I'll either be waiting 45 days to retake the test or applying for every single nursing position available in the Sacramento area. Can't wait! Derek finally finished up what were two awful weeks of school filled with several long, grueling, ridiculously boring papers (at least I think so). He's much happier now, but also trying to play catch up with his other classes. Even though everyone is totally over Valentine's Day, ours was good! I did 10 days of Valentine's day for Derek so he found something new everyday that I had either made or bought. He thought it was great! He got me some beautiful flowers, candy, and wrote an absolutely tearjerking letter. Very thoughtful :) That's our lives as of the past 2 weeks. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment