So I am so excited because my camera was found in the Hoffman Jeep where I apparently left it the last time we went snowboarding..pheww!!!! I'm relieved! Since I found it I feel compelled to share a few more pictures to round off the 2010 year.
I thought this picture was only appropriate because this sums up every weekend that Derek came to see me or I came to see him while we were long distance. STUDYING! eek!
We went to Texas Roadhouse several times last year and as much as we love it we've grown to become annoyed at the fact that the waiters come around about every 2 minutes to make sure everything is "Perfect", which is a word they put in our mouths. I would say things would be more perfect if they just let us eat our food...needless to say they've lost some of our business. :) Sorry TR!
Witches Night at Gardner Village with some of the cute fam!
Our first 5:30am black friday shopping session...it was NOT worth it because we didn't buy anything that we could not have boughten at a reasonable hour later in the day. At least we tried it and Derek was a great sport!
After the Christmas production by Salt Lake Symphony. The first half was boring for me and fascinating for Derek as they narrated The Polar Express with live music and a single man singing opera the whole time, but the second half was amazing with upbeat, fun Christmas songs!
Officially at my Pinning Ceremony.
So the Dean of our college of Health and Sciences sculpted the head of Florence Nightingale while speaking to us about nursing..it was neat to watch.
My beautiful friends :) I miss them
A great teacher and nursing dept chair. She'll be missed!
Derek gave me a great RN medical charm which I ended up turning into a necklace! So thoughtful and very creative :)
Happy Sumo sushi! My FAVORITE!
La Caille in the winter time...it's beautiful and makes me want to have a magical winter wedding now :) with Derek of course.
Beautiful snowy Snowbird!
You guys are sooooooo cute! I miss you Whitney! Let me know if you guys are ever in San Diego! I would love to see you. We come up to Sacramento a lot! I hope you are doing well and I can't wait to updated on your life!
ReplyDelete